As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

22 September 2005

More Photos from Amalfi Trip

Here are some more photos from the Amalfi trip, stolen from my friend Shay's blog....

The travel crew walking up to Tiberius' castle, on Capri. I am eating banana gelato. Actually, there is a good story behind this banana gelato, but I will save it for a future post on gelato (yes, once school starts, I am going to have to rely on tales about inane things such as gelato to keep this thing going!)

The travelers--from left, Shay, me, Natalie (fellow Cornell grad), Adam, and Dan


The pasta that we had for lunch in Capri. It's a little weird to take pictures of food, I know, but some of the food here is so different and interesting. Just look at the size of these ravioli. They were larger than the palm of my hand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home