As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

26 September 2005

See, I Do Work....

I have received a few e-mails that all ask the same question--why is it that you appear to do no work, yet you claim to be in school? It is a good question. I had intended to take Italian and an Intermediate Macroeconomics class during the month of September, before my real classes start. I am still taking Italian, but I decided to drop my econ class during the first week for reasons that I will not get into on this public form. Let's just say that as the rational person I am, I decided my financial resources were best spent in other ways. Instead I have been studying for an exam that will allow me to test-out of the class. I already took the class at Cornell, so this material is nothing new. My knowledge just needs some refreshing. Anyway, the exam is next Wednesday, so between now and then I will probably do little but work. In fact, I am even giving up a weekend trip to stay home and study. So, see, I do work. And if you still don't believe me, here is the photographic proof:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey katie,

i'm catching up on the blog... i'm impressed to see you reading that book without a look of horror on your face. i hated that book.

cheers, as you used to say ;-)
dan

22:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home