As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

14 February 2006

Brokeback to the Future

Before I post about my recent jaunt through Ireland and Austria, I had to post this site sent to me by my lovely friend, Joanna. As has been referenced on this blog before and is known by anyone who knows me, I have an undying love for the Back to the Future trilogy. And while I have been in Italy and have missed the whole Brokeback Mountain excitement, I have heard enough about it and some of the jokes and mock movie posters that it has spawned. However, you MUST follow this link to see the very best spoof yet! At least in my opinion....

http://www.youtube.com/w/Brokeback-to-the-Future?v=zfODSPIYwpQ&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home