As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

13 December 2005

The Best Thing I Have Ever Received in the Mail

Yesterday, I had a paper due for one class and a midterm exam in another one. My weekend pretty much consisted of me sitting and working at the table in our living room. I literally did not leave my apartment from Saurday morning until 10 PM on Sunday, when I went to church.

Anyway, after finishing the exam (which I think went rather well; fingers crossed), I went out in the lobby of the school and saw that I had a rather large package from my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Bob. I theorize that Christian may have had something to do with it, too....I had no idea what the package might contain. This is what was in the package:

Yes, it is a hot-pink Christmas tree with silver garland and disco ball ornaments. It is even better in person....

This is the single greatest thing I have ever received in the mail. And just the day before I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a tree in my room....I was seriously thinking this....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley will be jealous of your pink tree

19:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home