As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

26 November 2005

Walking in a Winter Wonderland....

Last evening, I decided to close the shutters before going to bed. I only do this on the weekend, b/c closing the shutters means not letting light into the room, which it makes it very easy to sleep till noon without even realizing it. So, this morning when I awoke at noon, I decided to go to the store to buy peas to take the school's Thankgiving party this evening. Since my shutters were closed, I had not seen the outdoors. Imagine my surprise when I opened my front door to find this:

Here is the view from my bedroom window:


After my grocery shopping, I went up to Piazza Maggiore:

All of this snow has made me realize that I really need to buy a hat. And bring my combat boots back to Bologna after Christmas, so that I have a chance against the snow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home