As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

22 November 2005

A Thanksgiving Dinner

This past weekend was a busy one in terms of fun activities. First, I had the pleasure to attend a Thanksgiving feast thrown at my friend Kurt's house. Kurt and Mark were the chefs of the evening. I won't elaborate on what they made for the meal, so as not to make you jealous in regards to your own Turkey day feasts. Let's just say it was all quite tasty. And Mark's desserts were the best I've tasted since the last time I had my mother's cheesecake. Anyways, here are some pictures from the fete:

Here are Adam and Mark, pre-party. Mark is taking a picture of his creations. Funny, I wasn't asked to cook. I wonder why....I brought a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau instead. I think everyone was happier with this arrangement....


Zach and Sam trimming the Christmas tree

Mark giving a Thanksgiving toast, with Kurt to left. Kathleen is on my right.


Mark and myself with empty plates....The food must have been good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home