As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

18 October 2005

A Fancy Night Out

On Friday, the night before Natalie and I went to the market to buy scarves, I attended a "fancy" party, thrown by my friend, Dan, who traveled with me to Capri and the Amalfi Coast in September. The party was rather fun, once we actually got there. Natalie, bless her, got the original address wrong and took us on a wild goose chase across the city. Of course, I was wearing very uncomfortable boots, so this was not fun.

Some fun pictures came from the night, though:

Me and Dan, who took Pre-Term with me in DC

Adam. Jeanette, and Courtney

Courtney, Me, Natalie, and Jeanette

The last picture will be replaced with a better picture, if Courtney sends me her photos. She just happened to get better photos that night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home