As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

02 October 2005

My Neighborhood Trattoria

One interesting thing about where I live is there are a lot of businesses that operate within close proximity of my apartment. Directly across the street is our neighborhood trattoria, where my friends and I ate for the first time on Thursday. To get a feeling for how close this place is to my apartment, take a look at the picture of the trattoria (it is the shop under the yellow building), taken from the window of my bedroom:

Here is a picture of Megan, Natalie, and I at dinner:

And a picture of the larger group:

And sadly that is all the excitement that I have to share right now. I have spent the last couple of days cooped up in my apartment being sick with a cold and studying for my big test on Wednesday. So, unless you want another picture of me reading, this is as good as it gets right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home