As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

12 October 2005

I Passed!

I just found out that I passed my macroeconomics placement test, so that's good news. No more macro for me. Now it is on to international monetary theory. Doesn't that sound like fun? I also had my French language placement exam yesterday, which included an oral part. I was a little nervous, but I actually managed to have somewhat of a conversation with the woman conducting the exam. It was not high-brow stuff, but even I was surprised by what came out of my mouth. I may have even talked my way into an intermediate class. I should know tomorrow or Friday, when French class actually starts. So, good news all around....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulatiosn katie! you rock!

13:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Katie! Nice job!
I'm keeping up on all your adventures and enjoying reading about them. Keep posting = )

08:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home