As the World Turns....

The life and times of a girl trying to understand (and see) the world in Washington, D.C.

08 June 2006

Termina

Well, this is my last Italy-themed post. I write this as I sit in New York, having seen the end of my Italian adventure. I know that my blogging was more sporadic this semester, but in truth that may have been a function of doing fewer "new" things. I mean, how many evening out at the Druid can one blog really stand?

Now, I am heading back to Washington, DC. Back to my little apartment in Cleveland Park (which is conveniently located across the street from Liam and Meghan!):


This summer I will be doing three things: interning at an undisclosed location in DC, spending several hours a week working with French tutors so that I might actually have a chance of graduating next year, and becoming reacquainted with my neighborhood fitness facility. Should be good times....

I think I may try and keep the blog going this summer, so do check back....Otherwise, thanks for sharing my Italian adventures with me! It was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home